Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mahouka for Dummies is a set of five shorts that introduce the basics behind Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Chibi versions of the characters explain the world of Mahouka in a classroom setting. The first three were shown before the Anime was aired, while the fourth was shown during the Nine Schools Competition Arc, and the fifth during the Yokohama Disturbance Arc.
- Lesson One: What is a Magic High School?
- It's taught by Tatsuya and Miyuki. They introduces the Magic High Schools, as well as the divide between Course 1 and Course 2 students.
- Lesson Two: What's Magic?
- It's taught by Erika, Leo, and Mizuki. They introduce magic, by using CADs and Psions to manipulate Eidos.
- Lesson Three: What's a Mage?
- It's taught by Katsuto and Mayumi. They explain the modernization of magic and the rise of Magicians through World War III. The purpose of the Magic Association is also introduced, like the licensing and regulating of Magicians.
- Lesson Four: What is the Nine Schools Competition?
- It's taught by Shizuku and Honoka. They explain some of the events, as well as the dominance of First High School.
- Lesson Five: What is Spirit Magic?
- It's taught by Mikihiko and Mizuki. They explain Ancient Magic, the techniques that fall under it, and what is used to activate it.
- Lesson Six: What is the Thesis Competition?