|Spoiler Alert: This page contains spoilers. Read at your own risk.|
|Hattori Gyoubushoujo Hanzou|
|Full Name||Hattori Gyoubushoujo Hanzou|
|Kanji||服部 刑部少丞 範蔵|
|School||First High School|
|Voiced By||Ryouhei Kimura|
|Novel||Volume 1, Chapter 1|
|Manga||Volume 1, Chapter 2|
|Anime||Episode 1, Enrollment Chapter I|
Hattori Gyoubushoujo Hanzou (服部 刑部少丞 範蔵) is a Year 3 student of First High School and was the Vice President of the Student Council until Azusa ran for Student Council President, which then made him the successor of Katsuto and now the current leader of the Club Management Group.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Hattori is described to be roughly as tall as Tatsuya, and his shoulders are a little narrower than the latter. He has a handsome visage that does not warrant additional words to describe and an unremarkable build.
It's mentioned that he doesn't give off a robust impression, but from the way that psion light densely clings to the air around his body, he seems to be someone with considerable Magic Power.
Hattori initially showed hostility towards Tatsuya when he deemed the latter unsuited to be a part of the Public Morals Committee, but after he lost at their duel, he just resorted to ignoring Tatsuya. In spite of this, however, during the test to gauge Tatsuya's ability for CAD maintenance as one of the representatives of First High School Technician Team in the Nine Schools Competition, he supported his in-statement, showing everyone that he recognizes Tatsuya's skills.
Hattori is usually formal, but loses his composure when facing Mayumi. It's implied that he likes her considerably. He and Kirihara Takeaki became good friends after Kirihara challenged him and Hattori won by a narrow margin.
Although Hattori isn't someone who specializes in close-quarter combat, he had never lost a duel, not even once until his bout with Tatsuya. He is the top student among his cohorts, but has no renown for using exceptionally strong magic, unparalleled processing speed, or multi-casting. However, Hattori is an incredibly versatile Magician who could choose from an assortment of compound magic to fit any scenario.
- They're not simply magics that have multiple spells woven into one Magic Sequence. It is a combination of the effects of multiple magics where the aggregate whole provides a greater effect than the sum of its parts.
- This type of magic greatly benefits from Hattori's versatility, and brings out his potential.
➨ Dry BlizzardEdit
|Related Articles: Saegusa Mayumi — Hale Particles|
- Dry Blizzard is a Convergence-Release-Movement Compound Systematic Magic that collects the carbon dioxide in the air to produce particles of dry ice. The dry ice flies at high speed by converting the thermal energy produced by the freezing process into kinetic energy. The higher the temperature, the greater the velocity.
- This is the basic form of the spell that Mayumi used during Speed Shooting.
➨ Slithering SandersEdit
- Like Dry Blizzard, stones of dry ice are produced and water vapor is condensed. This combination magic utilizes Oscillation-System and Dispersion-System Magic to melt the ice, creating a fog of carbon dioxide which has high electrical conductivity through which a static charge is ran through.
➨ Linear SandstormEdit
- Linear Sandstorm is a Speed·Convergence Compound Magic that Hattori used against Ninth High School during the Official Division of Monolith Code. As the first dust particle raises into the air at the center, this Area of Effect offensive magic constructs layers upon layers of complexity around the center as it spins around.
- Hattori is named after the famous ninja Hattori Hanzo.