|« Third High School »|
| Third High
Third High School is a National Magic University Affiliated High School located in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. It is an upper-level, magic institution known for sending the highest number of graduates to the university every year and is an elite school that churns out the largest number of excellent Magicians and Magic Technicians.
The emblem of Third High is a yellow octagram, and the color of the uniform is red.
In this school where only elites are accepted, right at the start of enrollment, the students are already divided into high achievers and low achievers. Third High currently accepts 200 new students per year. Both Course 1 and 2 will have 100 students each and there are 4 classes of Course 1 students and 3 classes of Course 2 students. So Third High is called by other High Schools, "The Martial".
Course 1 students aka 'Blooms' are people who topped the entrance exams for the Magic High Schools (First, Second and Third High), in technical skills (which are considered more important than theory).
Course 2 students aka 'Weeds' are people who succeeded to enter the Magic High Schools (First, Second and Third High), but were lacking in technical skills compared to their Course 1 counterparts. Due to the lack of teachers, they are forced to learn with the use of computer lessons rather than an educator and due to a uniform error, which was not rectified, they don't possess the emblem of their school on their uniforms.
Public Morals Committee
- Ichijou Masaki (AD 2095~)
Club Management Group
During the Nine Schools Competition, the players themselves decide the strategy. They won the Nine Schools Competition twice in the last ten years.
School Year AD 2095
- Hasegawa Chihiro - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Official Division Mirage Bat event. She was one of Kobayakawa's and Miyuki's opponents during both the first and final rounds. She managed to place in 2nd and 5th place respectively.
- Takeda Rei - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Newcomers Division Speed Shooter event. She got 4th place overall.
- Wakabayashi Mako - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Newcomers Division Speed Shooter event. She got 5th place overall.
- Nagashima Keiko - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Official Division Battle Board event. She was one of Honoka's opponents during the semi-finals.
School Year AD 2096
- Ichijou Masaki - The Scion of the Ichijou family, Masaki volunteered for the front lines during the invasion of Sado Island by the New Soviet Union alongside his father when he was only 13. With his family technique Rupture', Masaki helped beat back the invasion earning him the nickname; "The Crimson Prince" due to fighting while covered in the blood of his enemies.
- Kichijouji Shinkurou - "Cardinal George" known for discovering one of the Cardinal Codes at a young age. He was living in Sado before it was invaded and lost both of his parents in the conflict. The Ichijou Family took care of him after the incident.
- Principal: Maeda Chizuru (前田 千鶴) - She is 43 years old and graduated a year before Ichijou Gouki from Third High, however, she hides her true character while being Principal of Third High, for which she was appointed when she was 40 years old. She was skilled enough to have nearly no equal while attending Third High, yet defeated Gouki weakening his pride once in a bout. Chizuru went on to join the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force. Her retirement and leaving the Navy was due to trouble from a Senior Officer regarding a group sexual harassment incident. She left the Navy as an Officer with the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade. 
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.