|« Second High School »|
| Second High
Second High School is a National Magic University Affiliated High School located in Nishinomiya, Kinki in Hyogo. It is an upper-level, magic institution known to send the most graduates to the the university every year and an elite school that churns out the largest number of excellent Magicians and Magic Technicians.
In this school where only elites are accepted, right at the start of enrollment, the students are already divided into high achievers and low achievers. Second High currently accepts 200 new students per year. Both Course 1 and 2 will have 100 students each and there are 4 classes of Course 1 students and 3 classes of Course 2 students.
Course 1 students aka 'Blooms' are people who topped the entrance exams for the Magic High Schools (First, Second and Third High), in technical skills (which are considered more important than theory).
Course 2 students aka 'Weeds' are people who succeeded to enter the Magic High Schools (First, Second and Third High), but were lacking in technical skills compared to their Course 1 counterparts. Due to the lack of teachers, they are forced to learn with the use of computer lessons rather than an educator and due to a uniform error, which was not rectified, they don't possess the emblem of their school on their uniforms.
- Kudou Minoru (AD 2096~) - Vice-President
Public Morals CommitteeEdit
Club Management GroupEdit
School Year AD 2095Edit
- Kawamura Minami - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Newcomers Division Speed Shooter event. She was one of Shizuku's opponents.
- Matsui Yoko - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Official Division Mirage Bat event. She was one of Miyuki's opponents during the second and third rounds. She managed to place in 2nd both times respectively.
- Sasakawa Sakiko - In AD 2095 she competed in the Women's Official Division Mirage Bat event. She was one of Miyuki's opponents during the final round. She managed to place in 2nd.
School Year AD 2096Edit
- Fujibayashi Kyouko - During her time, she was the individual responsible for delivering the victory to Second High during the Nine Schools Competition.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.